By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Popular vacation spot The Turks & Caicos Islands are located off The Bahamas' southeast coast. Our list of the top things to do in the Turks and Caicos Islands will help you choose the best locations.
1. Visit Taylor Bay Beach Beautiful beach with blue ocean, waving palms, and silky-soft sand. This picturesque cove located on the south coast of Providenciales.
2. Diving and Snorkeling the reefs The islands sit on a massive underwater plateau with stunning drop-offs not far from shore, surrounded by one of the world's largest coral reef systems.
3. Go to Chalk Sound National Park Chalk Sound is a stunning lagoon with limestone deposits and is isolated from the ocean by a tiny strip of sand. It is a stunning shade of turquoise.
4. Sapodilla Bay Swimming This is a fantastic place for swimming with young children due to the shallow, quiet water, while sunbathers enjoy the blue ocean's stunning color.
5. Watch Grand Turk Lighthouse It is a significant landmark with a fascinating past that guards the northernmost point of the island. It was built in the middle of the 19th century.
6. Visit Mudjin Harbour Mudjin Harbor, a five-kilometer stretch of beach along Middle Caicos, is among the most popular tourist destinations on the Turks and Caicos Islands.
7. Turks and Caicos National Museum It is an excellent place to learn about the history of the nation and is housed in one of the oldest stone structures on the islands.
8. Salt Cay Salt Cay is a time capsule from the era "when Salt was king" and has been nominated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
9. Watch Stingrays at Gibbs Cay A short boat ride separates Gibbs Cay from Grand Turk's east shore. Along with feeding them, you may also swim with stingrays.
10. Crossing Place Trail Hike Crossing Place Trail, a seaside route built in the 18th century by plantation settlers and slaves, is now a National Trust Heritage property.
Only eight of the Turks & Caicos Islands, a British Overseas Territory, are populated. Cruise ships enter Grand Turk's main port with ease. Happy Travel!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!