By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Tulsa, the second-most populous city in the wonderful state of Oklahoma, is just bursting at the seams with culture and attractions. Check out these things to do in Tulsa, OK.
1. Visit Oklahoma Aquarium You may enjoy seeing animals like jellyfish, lionfish, and sea turtles at the Oklahoma Aquarium, here in Tulsa.
2. Explore The Gilcrease Museum Tulsa does an excellent job of remembering the contributions that American art has made to global cultural dialog.
3. Go to The Gathering Place Tulsa River Parks includes this location. With all the activities offered, it enables both adults and children to have the time of their lives.
4. Visit Woody Guthrie Center Through extensive biographical sharing, this museum offers a window into Guthrie's thoughts and life.
5. Go to Tulsa Zoo On a weekend vacation to Oklahoma, groups of friends, families, and couples should definitely visit the zoo.
6. Tulsa Air and Space Museum Bold aircraft like the Rockwell Ranger 2000, Bell 47-K Helicopter, and Spartan Executive Model 12 are shown here.
7. Tulsa Botanic Garden Whoever suggested the idea of pausing to smell the roses first was a very wise person. All types of plant wonders can flourish at the Tulsa Botanical Garden.
8. Have a fun at Safari Joe’s H20 Water Park A wave pool, a lazy river, and of course water slides are some of the features of Safari Joe's H20 Water Park.
9. Watch The Golden Driller This monument, which stands 76 feet tall, is really epic in scope. The Golden Driller, which was completed in 1953, is a must-see tourist attraction.
10. LaFortune Park There is a park in Tulsa that is perfect for anyone searching for enjoyable outdoor activities. You may explore hundreds of acres at LaFortune Park.
The anticipation of all there is to see in this fantastic Oklahoma city makes choosing what to do in Tulsa just as much fun as actually doing it.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!