By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
The Tampa Bay Area includes the lovely city of St. Petersburg, popularly referred to as The Sunshine City. Here you will find 10 best things to do in In St. Petersburg, FL.
1. Visit St. Pete Pier Despite being one of the region's more recent attractions, it has quickly established itself as a must-see destination.
2. Explore Imagine Museum The 36,000-square-footfoot, entertaining Imagine Museum is devoted to presenting modern glass art.
3. Visit Fort de Soto Park It's one of the top destinations in Florida for outdoor enthusiasts and nature lovers, and it's close to St. Petersburg.
4. Explore Salvador Dalí Museum Outside of the man's own hometown, it is where the world's largest collection of the late, great artist's works is kept.
5. Sunken Gardens The gardens are home to over 50,000 tropical plants, some of which are the oldest in the nation.
6. Great Explorations Children’s Museum It provides a warm setting for youngsters to enjoy interactive exhibitions and hands-on activities where they may think, learn, and discover.
7. Fairgrounds St. Pete The nearby Warehouse Arts District is home to this striking interactive modern art museum.
8. St. Pete Beach St. Pete Beach will satiate your demands for gorgeous white sand, access to water activities, and seafood.
9. Sunshine Skyway Bridge Four of its magnificent 12-mile length rise above the water so that huge vessels may sail beneath them.
10. Tropicana Field Tropicana Field is the site of several sporting events and other entertainment-related activities in St. Petersburg.
St. Petersburg is a fun-loving, upbeat city with plenty of sunlight, a thriving cultural scene, and tranquil natural places including preserves, gardens, parks, and beaches.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!