By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
The third-largest city in Louisiana, Shreveport, has a lot to offer tourists seeking a taste of southern friendliness. Some of the top things to do in Shreveport, LA, are listed here!
1. Explore Sci-Port Discovery Center It is a huge steel and glass structure that will make you feel as though you are inside a science fiction book.
2. Visit Cross Lake Cross Lake is a well-known recreational attraction in Shreveport and an excellent location for boating, fishing, and other outdoor activities.
3. Jubilee Zoo It's more of a petting zoo than a true zoo, but that only means you and the kids can interact with cows, goats, ponies, and other farm animals up close.
4. Enjoy at Splash Kingdom Oasis It's a sizable waterpark with everything you could want, from kiddie pools and meandering rivers to twisting, sky-high thrills.
5. American Rose Center The American Rose Center is a magnificent sight with the sort of natural landscape that is home to more than 20,000 rose plants.
6. Wallace Lake Wallace Lake is another excellent location for fishing and is home to several freshwater species like pike, carp, catfish, black bass, and redear sunfish.
7. Shreveport Aquarium One of the city's most entertaining spots is the Shreveport Aquarium, especially if you're seeking a family-friendly attraction.
8. Shreveport Farmer’s Market The Shreveport Farmer's Market is one of the city's most entertaining events, taking place every Saturday from June through August.
9. Independence Stadium It is one of those timeless activities in Shreveport that every generation partakes in on occasion.
10. Teague Parkway Recreation Area It is a well-liked getaway for city people who want to take a break from their daily grind because it is only 10 minutes from Shreveport.
Shreveport is one of the top tourism locations in the USA for a reason, whether you enjoy high-stakes gaming or relaxing fishing excursions on the ocean.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!