By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Seoul, South Korea, is a dynamic and fascinating metropolis that skillfully blends old history with cutting-edge design and technology. Discover the things to do in Seoul, South Korea.
1. Explore National Museum of Korea This must-see Seoul attraction displays the outstanding history and creativity of Korea and the Korean people. It is among Asia's biggest museum.
2. Watch Lotte World Tower It stands 500 metres above the earth and is now the fifth-highest skyscraper in the world. It is the tallest structure in South Korea.
3. N Seoul Tower This communications and observation tower, perched on the slopes of Mount Namsan, rises about 500 meters above the city and offers breathtaking views of it.
4. Visit Bukchon Hanok Village A pleasant and interesting way to spend an afternoon is to visit the Bukchon Hanok Village for a sample of traditional Korean culture and architecture.
5. Go to Gyeongbokgung Palace Gyeongbokgung Palace, the greatest of Seoul's five magnificent palaces constructed during the mighty Joseon dynasty, was first constructed in 1395.
6. Explore Seoul Museum of Art SeMa, as it's called to locals, is a significant collection of artwork, mostly from the contemporary age, and is situated behind the Deoksugung Palace.
7. Visit Blue House The Korean president's official house, as well as his and allied executive offices of state, are located there.
8. Bongeunsa Temple One of the many Buddhist temples in and around Seoul is Bongeunsa. It is a complex of many structures and shrines that was initially built in the year 794.
9. Gwanghwamun Gate The daily ritual of the changing of the guards takes place at Gwanghwamun Gate, the largest and primary entrance to Gyeongbokgung Palace in Seoul.
10. Go to Jingwansa Temple Jingwansa is an old temple complex giving several opportunities to experience and learn about Buddhism and temple life.
Do not feel constrained by the choices made here; there are countless other locations to explore in Seoul, South Korea. Happy Travel!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!