By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
The charm and beauty of Sausalito entice tourists. This list of the best things to do in Sausalito will help you learn about the greatest spots to explore in this idyllic seaside town.
1. See the Delta Model By modeling tides, currents, and river inputs, it was made to examine how planned alterations to the bay and its waterways might affect them.
2. Fort Baker National Park In addition to a protected port with waterfront walks and trails along picturesque cliffs, Fort Baker has 25 historic garrison buildings.
3. Walk along Bridgeway This picturesque walkway circles the sea and is lined with vintage streetlights that support elegant hanging pots of vibrant flowers.
4. Tennessee Valley The 1.7-mile nature trail leads to Tennessee Beach. Most people can access the beach thanks to the easy walk, which starts at the parking lot and is flat the entire way.
5. Sausalito Houseboats Since the 1880s, houseboats have been a feature of Sausalito's shoreline. Originally utilized as warm-weather pleasure vessels, they were towed ashore for the winter.
6. Sausalito Visitors Center The Sausalito Visitors Center informs the public about Sausalito's past while also offering travelers information about local attractions.
7. Marin Headlands Beautiful views of San Francisco may be seen from the Marin Headlands, which are located in the southern part of the Golden Gate National Recreation Area.
8. Plaza Viña del Mar Fountain and Park The Plaza Via del Mar is a popular place for locals and tourists to relax in the sunshine. Visitors can unwind on any of the benches in front of the square.
9. Marine Mammal Center More than 24,000 marine animals have been saved and treated at the Marine Mammal Center's hospitals since 1975.
10. Waterfront Restaurants Visitors like Sausalito's attractive coastal environment & village atmosphere, & many of the downtown structures are picture-perfect old Victorians.
With the introduction of passenger boat service in 1868, San Franciscans who value the good life have made Sausalito one of their favorite getaway destinations.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!