By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Not only is Sante Fe, New Mexico, one of the most picturesque towns in the southwest, but it's also among the most picturesque in the entire country. Check out things to do in Santa Fe.
1. Visit Santa Fe Opera One of the greatest venues in New Mexico to catch a premium production is here. Tailgating is one of the highlights of the event.
2. Go to Disc Golf At Monica Lucero Park, you may play a full 18-hole round of disc golf while visiting Santa Fe.
3. Explore Museum of Indian Arts and Culture Santa Fe excels at maintaining knowledge of and preserving the traditions of the several Native American tribes with roots in New Mexico.
4. Skiing There are numerous excellent ski areas in New Mexico, some of which are accessible by car from Santa Fe if you're traveling there during the winter.
5. Go to Visit the Plaza & Downtown In front of the Palace of the Governors, a key location near several of the city's leading tourist destinations, lies the Plaza, a gorgeous park covered by trees.
6. Santa Fe Farmers' Market Every Saturday in the renovated Santa Fe Railyard, more than 150 regional farmers, and vendors congregate for the Santa Fe Farmers' Market.
7. Randall Davey Audubon Center & Sanctuary Mountain Chickadee, Black-billed Magpie, and Spotted Towhee are just a few of the species found in the Randall Davey Audubon & Sanctuary.
8. Santa Fe Indian Market You'll find some of the most exquisite Native American artwork you've ever seen when you visit the Indian Market.
9. Visit Kakawa Chocolate House For anyone with even a slight sweet appetite, this is one of the main reasons for it's appeal.
10. Astronomy Adventures You should embark on an adventure with Astronomy Adventures if you want to experience stargazing like never before.
One of the many reasons why people love the US so much is because of the southwest, and Santa Fe is undoubtedly the region's jewel.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!