By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
The 25-mile-long Ambergris Caye, which is the largest island in Belize, has the town of San Pedro at its southernmost tip. Check out things to do in San Pedro, Belize
1. Visit Marine Reserve A famous snorkelling and diving spot, Hol Chan Marine Reserve is four miles from San Pedro and derives its name from a coral-filled little opening in the barrier reef
2. Swim with Sharks The Hol Chan Marine Reserve offers the chance to swim with nurse sharks and stingrays, who swarm the region when they hear boats approaching.
3. Great Blue Hole The Great Blue Hole continues to be one of the top diving locations in the world, as Jacques Cousteau originally claimed. You can get right into that
4. Caye Caulker A ferry ride from San Pedro will take you to Caye Caulker, which is a much more relaxed option with quaint shops, beautiful beaches, and lots of fun at the Split
5. Ride on a Golf Cart With a current driver's licence, you can rent a cart from your hotel or one in the neighbourhood for the duration of your stay
6. Eat at Truck Stop The Truck Stop is a shipping-container park that serves as San Pedro's primary entertainment destination, providing everything from delectable food to live entertainment
7. Visit National Park 106 square kilometres of land and water make up the UNESCO World Heritage Site Bacalar Chico National Park and Marine Reserve.
8. Chocolate Company On a tour of the Belize Chocolate Company in San Pedro, you may decide for yourself whether Belize indeed produces some of the best chocolate in the world
9. Secret Beach Many beachgoers may be seen relaxing on the soft sand and taking advantage of the Secret Beach's blue waters, making it appear that it is no longer a secret
10. Feel the Local Culture The best place in Belize to celebrate the cultures of the various ethnic groups that make up the nation is San Pedro's Black & White Cultural Entertainment Center
There are numerous activities in Pedro, Belize. With our guide to the best things to do in San Pedro, Belize, you can organise your trip to Ambergris Caye
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!