By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
By population and size, it is the biggest city in Northern California. Silicon Valley's geographic centre is San Jose. Check out the things to do in San Jose.
1. Visit Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum In order to fully immerse you in their culture, it is built in the architectural style favored by the ancient Egyptians
2. Go to Tech Museum of Innovation Its goal is to give visitors a flavor of how computing technology is developed inside the many Silicon Valley businesses.
3. Children’s Discovery Museum The innovative BioSITE program at the museum offers action-science instruction with an emphasis on environmental responsibility.
4. Happy Hollow Park and Zoo The puppet theater is a special feature of the amusement park, which caters to young children and toddlers.
5. Go to Japanese Friendship Garden The six-acre garden represents the friendship between San Jose and Okayama, San Jose's sister city in Japan.
6. Japantown Some of the country's top authentic Japanese restaurants, theaters, art galleries, and stores can be found in this 125-year-old neighborhood.
7. Hayes Mansion Originally constructed in 1906, this historic estate has a typical Maltese Cross shape with a large middle part that accommodates a solarium.
8. Great America Amusement Park The 100-acre park, which is currently managed by Cedar Fair, is regarded as Northern California's top amusement facility
9. Bigfoot Discovery Museum The Big Foot Research Project is interested in learning about any recent sightings of Bigfoot in the Santa Cruz Mountains.
10. Mount Hermon Adventures Spending the day at Mount Hermon Adventures will be entertaining and informative because the park is highly renowned in the area for team building.
No matter how little or much time you spend in San Jose, it won't be wasted. I hope you've enjoyed knowing these things to do in San Jose (California).
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!