By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Fantastic beaches and mild weather come to mind when thinking of San Diego. You might be surprised by how much more there is to do in San Diego that is enjoyable.
1. Go Wild at the San Diego Zoo One of the biggest and best zoos in the world is the renowned San Diego Zoo, which is situated in the city's Balboa Park.
2. Sunset Sail Tour Around San Diego Bay One of the finest excursions I've taken in San Diego was this one to go sailing around the bay at dusk!
3. Whale Watching Given that San Diego lies directly in the way that grey and blue whales migrate to and from Mexico, it makes for an excellent location for whale watching.
4. Step Into the Past in Old Town San Diego Old City San Diego State Historic Park is the first European settlement in California and the oldest municipality in San Diego.
5. Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve The reserve is full of breathtaking Pacific Ocean clifftop views and hiking trails that let you see San Diego.
6. Visit the Embarcadero & The USS Midway Museum Near downtown, the Embarcadero is a boardwalk that follows the San Diego harbour.
7. Belmont Park John D. Spreckels, a sugar baron, constructed the famous amusement park Belmont Park in the Mission Beach district back in 1925.
8. Visit the San Diego Botanic Garden You can quickly transition from a dry desert environment to a lush tropical jungle by strolling through the gardens.
9. Visit Birch Aquarium La Jolla's aquarium is set atop a steep cliff overlooking the Pacific Ocean.
10. Catch a Show at The Old Globe Theatre Shakespeare's Old Globe in London served as the inspiration for the Balboa Park-based Old Globe Theatre.
San Diego has lots of other things to offer, but I'll let you visit the city and enjoy everything it has to offer on your own.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!