By Vanshika Navlani
Note Tap the screen for next slide
It is located less than an hour's drive south of Portland in the Willamette Valley in the state's northern region. Check out these 10 best things to do in Salem, Oregon!
10. Bush's Pasture Park It is a well-liked location for planned athletic activities and impromptu afternoons in the outdoors and spans over 100 acres of woodland land in the centre of the city.
9. Riverfront Carousel Every visitor feels a little bit of enchantment while they are there. Young families are its main target market, but anybody may enjoy the exquisite craftsmanship.
8. Deepwood Museum Wednesday through Saturday, the house museum is open for guided tours that provide in-depth information on the history and items found along the route.
7. Cascades Gateway Park An excellent area to escape the summer heat or take in the seasonal changes, it is a 100-acre park on the southeast side of the city.
6. Gilbert House Children's Museum This children's museum and play area is close to the northern portion of Riverfront City Park and offers a thorough immersion into the arts.
5. Minto-Brown Island Park Minto-Brown Island Park, Salem's main recreational area, is located on the west side of the city and is bordered by the Willamette River canal.
4. Enchanted Forest It is a family-friendly theme park with exciting coasters and explorer-friendly attractions, all set against a woodland background.
3. Schreiner's Iris Gardens Schreiner's Iris Gardens, located about seven miles north of the city centre, are well known for their spectacular flower displays.
2. Oregon State Capitol The Oregon State Capitol is a striking building in Salem made of bright white marble that gleams in the sunlight.
1. Riverfront City Park A breathtaking view of the Willamette River may be found there, along with hiking paths, playgrounds, and boat docks.
Among its many distinctive landmarks is a gilded Oregon Pioneer perched atop the State Capitol building, with a panoramic view of the Salem, OR city below.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!