By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
The Pitons are a pair of steeply tapered mountains on Saint Lucia's west coast, an Eastern Caribbean island country. Check things to do in Saint Lucia, Country in the Caribbean
1. Drive a dune buggy Set out on an off-road excursion that is sure to be the trip's high point. driving your own buggy around the island.
2. Scuba dive The reef provides world-class swimming, scuba diving, and snorkelling opportunities. ---------------
3. Go on an ATV adventure It's impossible not to adore an ATV trip that gives you the chance to be rough and unrestrained, living life to the fullest.
4. Zip line through the Treetop Adventure Park Zip line is the only alternative to aerial trams! A zip lining course with 12 lines is part of Adventure Tours Saint Lucia's Treetop Canopy Adventure.
5. Go on a catamaran sightseeing tour around the Pitons They are majestic and captivating from the air, enchanting and inspiring from the water, and terrifying and humbling in person.
7. Hike the Tet Paul nature trail The hike is easy to moderately strenuous and takes around 45 minutes to accomplish.
8. Spend a few nights in an overwater bungalow A visit to Saint Lucia would be completed without staying in one of the unique overwater bungalows offered by Sandals Grande Saint Lucian.
9. Take kite surf lessons in Cas En Bas Ever wished you could learn to kite surf? It is best to begin in Saint Lucia.
10. Enjoy the music and local food at Gros Islet street party The Gros Islet Street Party in Saint Lucia is a surefire winner.
You won't run out of things to do while vacationing on this island paradise because Saint Lucia provides something for everyone.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!