By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
You might be shocked to hear that while it is largely known for its music scene, the majority of its sites of attraction have nothing to do with music! Learn more about things to do in Rochester, NY.
1. Visit The Strong National Museum of Play It's a really entertaining place with a tonne of stuff to do, and it's one of the greatest things to do with kids in Rochester, New York.
2. Ontario Beach Park Due to its natural beaches, luscious park flora, and variety of activities, it is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Rochester.
3. Seneca Park Zoo It is among the most enjoyable activities in Rochester, New York. The Seneca Park Zoo first opened its doors in 1893 with just a few animals and birds.
4. Rochester Museum & Science Center If you're traveling with children, or even if you're just fascinated by the natural forces of the planet, it's one of the most spectacular sites to see.
5. Visit Rochester Public Market The city manages the market, which serves as a meeting place for a variety of local and regional sellers as well as those from the greater New York region.
6. Seabreeze Amusement Park It is undoubtedly one of the best things to do in Rochester, New York. It is one of the oldest amusement parks in New York and opened its doors in 1879.
7. House of Guitars The brothers Armand and Bruce Schaubroek founded the largest guitar store in the world in the basement of their mother's house in 1964.
8. Warner Castle On a plot of 50 acres of farmland, architect Merwin Austin built Warner Castle in its likeness.
9. Highland Park Its gorgeous landscape, abundant flora, and charming arboretum make it one of Rochester's most well-known tourist destinations.
10. RMSC Strasenburgh Planetarium If you're interested in astronomy and the universe beyond our globe, you should visit one of Rochester's most popular attractions.
There are countless things to do in Rochester, making it impossible to run out of enjoyment in this fascinating, vivacious, and picturesque city.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!