By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Rhode Island, sometimes known as Little Rhody, is a tourist haven that is located along the scenic Atlantic Ocean coast. Check out the things to do in Rhode Island.
1. Visit RISD Museum The museum has collections of artwork from various ancient and modern cultures.
2. Cliff Walk You may go for cliff walks while listening to the Atlantic Ocean's thundering waves and salty sea spray.
3. Fort Adams State Park It is a great outdoor destination for tourists in Ocean State. A self-guided walk of the 6.5-acre parade field and an overlook from the top of the fort walls are included.
4. Roger Williams Park Zoo You'll witness a variety of farmyard animals while there, as well as creatures from the African safari and the woods.
5. Block Island Long lengths of white sand beaches, dozens of thrilling water sports, and nonstop entertainment can be found on Block Island.
6. La Gondola It takes around 40 minutes to travel on the Providence River in the company's genuine Italian gondolas, which can accommodate up to 6 passengers.
7. Waterfire Providence Every evening, just after sunset, Waterfire's flames ignite, and anybody is welcome to see the display.
8. Narragansett Bay Beaches Visiting this beach is one of the top things to do in Rhode Island, since the state's beaches are lovely and entertaining.
9. Green Animals Topiary Garden It is a famous historic home and is administered by the Preservation Society of Newport County, Rhode Island.
10. Living Sharks Museum It cares about leveraging its holdings to inform the public about the value of protecting shark life.
Rhode Island offers a wide range of outdoor activities for nature enthusiasts, including amusement parks, water parks, national parks, gardens, and animal sanctuaries.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!