By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Smaller city Oakland is located across San Francisco Bay, has developed into a trendy, emerging travel destination in and of itself. This list of best things to do in Oakland might help you.
1. Visit Oakland Museum of California Through its interesting exhibitions and substantial permanent collection, the Oakland Museum reveals the rich history and culture of California.
2. Enjoy at Children's Fairyland It is a collection of attractions based on traditional fairy tales, is located next to Lake Merritt's Lakeside Park and has been enticing kids since 1950.
3. Visit Lake Merritt With wide lawns, groves of majestic trees, and inviting picnic places, Lake Merritt is picture-perfect parkland. This peaceful haven is surrounded by beautiful greenery.
4. Jack London Square A beautiful waterfront walkway and modern eating options can be found in Jack London Square. There are several attractive eateries in the vicinity with lovely outside patios.
5. Oakland Zoo Over 850 native and exotic species, including those from the African Savanna, a tropical rain forest, and the Australian outback, call the Oakland Zoo home.
6. Morcom Rose Garden Thousands of roses of all hues and kinds are present at the city-owned Morcom Rose Garden, which is a beautiful location.
7. Chabot Space & Science Center Visitors of all ages may learn about the cosmos by using the research-grade telescopes and interactive labs at the Chabot Space & Science Center.
8. Black History Tours The city of Oakland offers an outdoor classroom for anybody interested in learning about African-American history and the civil rights struggle.
9. Reinhardt Redwood Regional Park Just a few minutes from downtown Oakland, this natural redwood forest is worth the trip to contemplate the tranquil redwood forests.
10. African American Museum and Library at Oakland It is a special tool for relating the racial and cultural experiences of African Americans in Northern California and the Bay Area.
With this list of the top sights and activities in Oakland, you may explore a lot more of this dynamic, multicultural city. Happy Travel!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!