By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
For all types of travelers, Morocco has a lot to offer. With this list of the greatest things to do in Morocco, you can learn what not to miss during your trip.
1. Erg Chebbi: Sleep Under the Stars Glamping-style desert resorts provide an overnight stay inside the Saharan dunes for anyone wanting to go on a desert expedition without having to rough it.
2. Hiking at Jebel Toubkal With a top elevation of 4,167 meters, Jebel Toub kal is the tallest mountain in North Africa.
3. Traditional Spa In a hammam, a type of traditional bath, visitors can soak and steam before being scrubbed down by staff.
4. Agadir Beach Sun, sea, and sand are the main attractions of a trip here, and the majority of visitors to Agadir have reserved a one- or two-week package vacation.
5. Camel Trek Erg Chigaga's sand sea is a more exciting alternative to Erg Chebbi, which provides a simple desert vacation.
6. Moulay Idriss The pastel-colored lanes of Moulay Idriss slope up the hillside surrounded by thick woodland, making it one of Morocco's finest towns.
7. Shopping in Marrakesh This place includes kiosks selling handicrafts from all around Morocco and craft studios producing metal and wooden things.
8. The Tizi n' Test Built in the 1920s to connect Marrakesh with Taroudant, 226 kilometers to the southwest, it is the most well-known mountain pass route.
9. Windsurfing 25 kilometers south of the city, in the beachside hamlet of Sidi Kaouki, are windsurfing, kitesurfing, and surfing vacation destinations.
10. Trek the Anti-Atlas A great starting point for cycling and trekking in the Anti-Atlas mountains and neighboring valleys is Tafraoute, which is located in the Ameln Valley.
So, these are some of the best things to do in Morocco. There are plenty other things available. I hope you've enjoyed this guide!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!