By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Beautiful Monterey is famed for its abundance of marine life and delectable seafood. Here are our selections for the top 10 best things to do in Monterey to assist you.
1. Visit Monterey Bay Aquarium It began as a public aquarium in 1984 and today houses over 600 distinct plant and animal species, the majority of which are indigenous to California.
2. Go to Point Sur Lightstation It has stood 361 feet above the ocean for generations, obediently keeping watch over the seas around Monterey and beyond.
3. Monterey Museum of Art Initially established in 1959 as a place to display a wonderful collection of art with a concentration on Californian art that ranged from the 19th century to present
4. Cannery Row It's one of the top tourist destinations in the US and a top attraction along California's Central Coast.
5. Monterey State Historic Park Numerous of these buildings, some of which are from the early 19th century, are among the best and most entertaining Monterey attractions on their own.
6. Monterey Bay National Marine Sanctuary It's one of the most stunning marine protected areas in the nation, and not just in California.
7. Dennis the Menace Playground The Dennis the Menace Playground is a great option among the numerous locations to visit in Monterey, California, no matter what you're looking for.
8. Monterey County Youth Museum It was created to provide kids, especially younger ones under the age of 10, with chances to learn about a variety of subjects and to explore their creativity.
9. Sloat Monument One of the greatest spots to see in Monterey is the Sloat Monument, which has a fascinating history.
10. 17-Mile Drive It's a lengthy route that you may go along to see some of the most breathtaking vistas of the state's and city's landscapes
In Monterey, California, there are countless museums, historical sites, natural wonders, and marine life to explore. Happy Travel!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!