By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Montego Bay ("MoBay") is a growing cruise ship port and a popular destination for travellers looking for a good deal. Check out the things to do in Montego Bay
1. River Rafting One of the most tranquil and romantic activities to do in Montego Bay is rafting the Martha Brae River.
2. Doctor's Cave Beach White beaches border quiet, clear waters at Doctor's Cave Beach and Bathing Club, which some people think are nourished by natural springs
3. Rose Hall Great House Rose Hall Great House is a 1770 plantation house that has been rebuilt. It is located 20 minutes from Montego Bay and overlooks the coast
4. Dunn's River Falls Dunn's River Falls, one of Jamaica's most well-known natural attractions, plunge 180 metres into the sea from slick limestone terraces
5. Jungle Ziplining A fascinating activity to do with older children is to fly through Jamaica's jungle canopy for a unique perspective of this tropical island
6. Croydon Plantation Coffee, pineapples, plantains, oranges, and pineapples are the plantation's primary crops; they also make honey.
7. Rocklands Bird Sanctuary You may observe, capture on camera, and hand-feed exotic and unique birds at this wonderful family-run attraction.
8. Ahhh...Ras Natango Gallery and Garden Ras Natango Gallery and Garden, clinging to a mountainside high in the mountains with breathtaking vistas of Montego Bay, is a hidden eco-tourism jewel
9. The Hip Strip Most days, cruise ship passengers fill its crowded stores, cafés, and entertainment venues.
10. Sam Sharpe Square Sam Sharpe Square, the main attraction in Montego Bay, provides a grimy glimpse into significant Jamaican history
Taking a family vacation to Jamaica? Ziplining through the jungle is a well-liked family activity in Montego Bay, hope this guide will help you!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!