By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
At 147,040 square miles, Montana is the fourth-largest state in terms of land area in the United States. Montana has a lot to offer outdoor enthusiasts, including hiking, camping, skiing, and fishing
1. See Yellowstone National Park's Old Faithful erupt. Yellowstone was established as the world's first national park in 1872. Millions of individuals from all across the world have come here today
2. Go to the Rockies Museum. For anyone interested in natural history, astronomy, or who are travelling with children, the Museum of the Rockies is a must-see.
3. Visit the Garden of 1,000 Buddhas The Garden of One Thousand Buddhas is located on the Flathead Reservation in Lake Country, Montana, a few hours south of Glacier National Park
4. Take a Tour of Montana’s Capitol Building The state's capitol building in Helena, Montana, is a stunning example of 20th-century architecture
5. Go for a Walk in Glacier National Park Visitors will be provided with the chance to witness a variety of species and lush green woods surrounding alpine lakes during the summer months
6. Look up at the stars from Lake McDonald With a length of ten miles and a depth of over 465 feet, Lake McDonald is the largest and most beautiful lake in the world
7. Explore the park's Lewis & Clark Caverns. The Lewis and Clark Caverns State Park, which is in Whitehall, Montana, is a must-see for everyone who enjoys the great outdoors
8. Take in the Ringing Rocks' music The rocks' chemical makeup and how they have deteriorated over time are thought to be the causes of the noise
9. Take a Dip in the Boiling River You can switch between the water temps here according to your body temperature on a cool, sunny day.
10. Take a Ski Trip to Big Sky Resort Big Sky Resort is a popular location for winter sports enthusiasts and offers some fantastic slopes for guests to use.
Any of the places on this list will guarantee that, whatever you decide to do on your forthcoming trip to Montana, you'll remember it for years to come
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!