By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Despite its hard-working image as Italy's financial and commercial hub, the city has a significant history and a vibrant cultural legacy. Check out the things to do in Milan.
1. Castello Sforzesco It was constructed in 1368 & restored in 1450, & was controlled by the Visconti & Sforza dynasties, which successively ruled Milan from 1277 to 1447 & from 1450 to 1535
2. Pinacoteca di Brera It houses the Pinacoteca di Brera, one of Italy's best art museums, as well as a library, and observatory.
3. Sant'Ambrogio St. Ambrose, the patron saint of Milan and a native of that city, established the church of Sant'Ambrogio in 386.
4. Cimitero Monumentale A large number of the sculptures are by renowned Italian artists from the Art Nouveau movement. Beneath a massive, extravagant portico made of striped marble
5. Milan Cathedral The pinnacle of the Flamboyant Gothic style, it is one of the biggest and most gorgeous cathedrals in the world (holding up to 40,000 people).
6. Naviglio Naviglio is one of the best things to do in Milan at night for the young people who attend the canal-side cafés and music clubs.
7. Poldi-Pezzoli Museum This art museum, which began in the 19th century as the personal collection of Gian Giacomo Poldi Pezzoli and his mother, is located in a beautiful ancient noble home.
8. Leonardo da Vinci National Museum of Science and Technology It provides an overview of the development of science and technology from the early days of discovery to the present.
9. Parco Sempione After being overstimulated by stone and architecture, it is an excellent spot to rest your eyes and walk the winding paths.
10. Shopping The Quadrilatero della Moda is Milan's high-end shopping area, home to the most eminent stores of both Italian and international designers.
From the convenience of a train, one of the greatest ways to view some stunning mountain views close to Milan. Happy Travel!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!