By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Miami is a gorgeous city with a tropical climate, white sandy beaches, beautiful seascapes, a vibrant nightlife, and Cuban culture. Check things to do in Miami, Florida.
1. Visit Zoo Miami More than 3,000 unique creatures of all kinds reside at the exciting Florida attraction Zoo Miami, which is home to more than 500 distinct animal species.
2. Enjoy South Beach It is a well-known beach that is frequently crowded with tourists, many of whom are well-known or wealthy.
3. Go to Jungle Island If you're looking for entertaining activities that pique the interest of outdoor adventurers and environment lovers, you can visit Jungle Island in Miami
4. Explore Wynwood Walls This large outdoor "museum," which occupies over 80,000 square feet of walls, formerly belonged to an abandoned warehouse.
5. Watch New World Center The official campus for the New World Symphony orchestral academy is the New World Center, which was created by renowned architect Frank Gehry.
6. Visit Crandon Park Crandon Park features a gorgeous beach, a marina, picnic areas, and plenty of things to do while strolling.
7. Swim at Venetian Pool This swimming pool was constructed in 1924 in Coral Gables, Florida, using leftover materials from an abandoned rock quarry.
8. Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden The 84-acre gardens are filled with enjoyable places and attractions that offer something exotic, distinctive, and delightful at every turn
9. Miami Seaquarium The building is one of the most well-liked tourist attractions in the area, with 40 acres and more than 500,000 annual visitors.
10. Miami Children’s Museum The museum is about 56,000 square feet in size and has fourteen separate galleries as well as four outdoor displays.
In Miami, Florida, there is a tonne of fun to be had, from beaches to historical sites, from artsy locales to peaceful parks.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!