By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Memphis is renowned for its extensive history, particularly for its involvement in the civil rights struggle and slavery. Discover the best things to do in Memphis.
1. Graceland: Home of Elvis Presley Elvis Presley's old home, Graceland, is the place where admirers of the King of Rock 'n' Roll go to heaven.
2. Visit Birthplace of Rock 'n' Roll Elvis Presley, Johnny Cash, Jerry Lee Lewis, B.B. King, and Roy Orbison all started their careers in this recording studio (Sun Studio).
3. Lorraine Motel The Lorraine Motel, where Martin Luther King Jr. was slain in 1968, is located not far south of Beale Street.
4. See Giant Pandas at the Memphis Zoo The Memphis Zoo, which opened its doors in 1906, is home to about 3,500 animals from 500 different species.
5. Visit "Soulsville" One of the few soul music-focused museums in the world, the Stax Museum of American Soul Music, is a precise recreation of the original Stax Records studio.
6. Shelby Farms Park There are many of activities in the park for adults, children, and dogs. The Woodland Discovery Playground and Water Play Sprayground are among the kid-friendly amenities
7. Slave Haven Underground Railroad Museum Jacob Burkle, a German immigrant, constructed The Burkle Estate in 1849 close to the Mississippi River.
8. See a Baseball Game The Memphis Redbirds baseball team, as well as Memphis 901 FC, play their home games in the 10,000-seat minor league baseball stadium known as AutoZone Park.
9. Botanic Garden The Memphis Botanic Garden, which spans 96 acres, has more than 20 distinct gardens, many of which can be reached through trails from the visitor centre.
10. Marvel at the Crystal Shrine Grotto When you first enter the Memphis Memorial Cemetery, the reflecting pool and three-tiered fountain are all you can see.
There are many locations to honor the roots of these influential musical genres waiting for your visit. I hope you've enjoyed this guide.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!