By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Melbourne, Florida, is at a prime location by the Indian River Lagoon and the state's famed Space Coast. Check out these things to do in Melbourne, Florida.
1. Go to Paradise Beach The beach scene here in Melbourne, Florida, is perfectly introduced to you by powdery smooth sand and a seemingly unending length of Atlantic waves.
2. Walk around Ritch Grissom Memorial Wetlands It is also referred to as the Viera Wetlands, and eco-tourists, photographers, and bird watchers all like it.
3. Visit Brevard Zoo Given the abundance of species both on land and in the area's oceans, it is reasonable to argue that Florida as a whole is one big outdoor zoo.
4. Go to Sebastian Inlet State Park One of Florida's most breathtaking and sought-after state parks is located south of Melbourne Beach on the way to Vero Beach.
5. Visit Historic Downtown Although Melbourne, Florida, is known for its seaside, its historic center offers lots of opportunities for tourists to learn about the city.
6. Florida Tech Botanical Garden Explore Florida Tech's grounds to find the beautiful, entrancing Joy & Gordon Patterson Botanical Garden.
7. Enter Brevard County Erna Nixon Park One of the nicest and most stunning natural retreats along the Space Coast, Erna Nixon Park, is not far from Melbourne's busy, beachy streets.
8. Andretti Thrill Park Family-friendly rides and activities have been a feature of Melbourne, Florida's Andretti Thrill Park for more than 20 years.
9. Relax at Canova Beach Park For swimming, fishing, and surfing, the area's well-known beaches are a top pick along the Space Coast. It is also the only dog-friendly beach in Brevard County.
10. Historic Rossetter House Museum and Gardens It functions as a historical society and museum that contributes to the history of Florida.
If you're ready to embark on your own trip, this information may assist you in locating the top Melbourne, Florida attractions.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!