By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Madrid is a vibrant city with a wealth of cultural attractions that give visitors a flavor of genuine Spain. Check out these best things to do in Madrid, Spain.
1. Visit Royal Palace and Gardens The Spanish equivalent of Versailles, this opulent mansion is a royal court built to dazzle.
2. Walk around Plaza Mayor Built under Philip III, this opulent plaza from the 17th century served as a hub for trade and civic activity.
3. Go to Puerta del Sol The sun symbol on the old city gate, which once stood here, inspired the name "Puerta del Sol." The expansive town square faces the morning light.
4. Museo Nacional del Prado More than 8,000 artworks and 700 sculptures are included in its collection. Many classics may be found among the diverse collection of artworks there.
5. See Crystal Palace The Palacio de Cristal (Crystal Palace), a magnificent cast-iron and glass pavilion that hosts exhibits of modern art, was constructed in 1887.
6. Fuente de Cibeles and Gran Via The Fuente de Cibeles (Cybele's Fountain), one of Madrid's most famous structures, is situated at a busy junction.
7. Temple of Debod The temple, which was erected in the second century BC for King Adikhalamani, was devoted to the Egyptian deities Amun and Isis.
8. Fine Arts Museum An overview of European art from the 17th century to the late 20th century may be found in the Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum.
9. Real Madrid's Stadium Soccer (football) enthusiasts are drawn to the Real Madrid stadium by one of the city's most popular museums.
10. Museo Sorolla The most well-known Spanish Impressionist painter, Joaqun Sorolla y Bastida, is honored at this lovely museum.
With our list of the top attractions and activities to do in Madrid, I hope you may have picked up some knowledge about the greatest spots to visit.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!