By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Lisbon, hailed as a contemporary metropolis to match London, and brimming with attractions, is a city that is truly taking off. Check out these things to do in Lisbon, Portugal.
1. Visit Alfama District One of the best things to do for tourists in the capital of Portugal is to explore the district's maze of twisting streets and alleyways.
2. Go to Sintra The beautiful town of Sintra continues to be one of the key draws despite being a completely different city and being located more than 30 minutes by vehicle from Lisbon.
3. Torre de Belém This magnificent tower exhibits a genuine synthesis of architectural forms, ranging from Mudejar to Moorish, Gothic, and Romanesque.
4. National Tile Museum You'll get to see a wide variety of shapes, sizes, and patterns while learning about how the fascinating motifs that grace their cobalt surfaces were created.
5. St George’s Castle The massive castle was initially constructed by the Romans more than 2,000 years ago, and it still stands towering and solid above the streets of the historic Alfama District.
6. Lisbon Oceanarium The enormous Lisbon Oceanarium, which is situated in the clear waters of the Tagus Estuary, rises like a massive aircraft carrier.
7. Water Adventure at Caxias The waters where the Tagus Estuary meets the Atlantic Ocean can be rather frigid, so grab a board, wax it down, and put on some board shorts, or, better yet, a wetsuit.
8. Costa da Caparica The renowned and well-liked summer resort of Costa da Caparica is only a short drive across the Ponte de Abril on the Tagus River.
9. Eat Seafood in Cascais There are three separate cliff-backed golden bays, and the area is also home to some of the greatest seafood restaurants.
10. Visit National Museum of Ancient Art Visitors may also take in a variety of touring exhibits, with earlier collections including historical artworks from the Age of Discovery.
So, these are some of the best things to do in Lisbon, Portugal. There are so many others things available to do it here. Happy Travel!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!