By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Walworth County is home to the lovely resort town of Lake Geneva. Its name was derived from Geneva, New York. Check out the 10 best things to do in Lake Geneva, WI.
1. Visit Geneva Lake Museum Its enormous 2.5-acre size makes room for the magnificent Main Street Historic District.
2. Walk through Lake Geneva Shore Path One of the main Lake Geneva attractions and prime vacation places is the Lake Geneva Shore Path.
3. Safari Lake Geneva Brahman cattle, tiny zebu, scimitar-horned oryx, Ankole-Watusi cattle, and blackbuck antelope are some of the creatures you may view during the safari.
4. The Dancing Horses Theatre The breathtaking live performance showcases the outstanding performance of multiple horses of various breeds and their trainers.
5. Tristan Crist Magic Theatre It is a very well-liked entertainment location. The most entertaining things to see in this section of Wisconsin could be its performances!
6. Eat at Lake Geneva Pie Co It is a small, family-run bakery that offers a huge selection of both savory and sweet pies.
7. Kishwauketoe Nature Conservancy Its massive 231 acres include an outstanding and varied blend of different habitats.
8. Yerkes Observatory It was one of the earliest instances of so-called Big Science in the nation and was utilized in significant studies.
9. Scooter Tours & Rentals A fantastic way to see this Wisconsin city is through Lake Geneva Scooter Tours & Rentals!
10. Winterfest This venue hosts a variety of wintertime events, such as bonfires, s'mores roasting on the beach, and a fire & ice bar.
Along with this you can visit Ice Castles, Hot Air Balloon Company, Go for Ziplines and Adventures, Riviera Beach and more..! Happy Travel
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!