By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Lafayette, a city in Southwest Louisiana's Cajun and Creole Country, is frequently praised as one of the nation's top cuisine cities. Read these best things to do in Lafayette, LA
1. Eat various Cuisines Dining is a significant aspect of the Lafayette experience since you are in the center of Cajun and Creole nation.
2. Visit Lake Martin About five minutes from Lafayette's city center. The American alligator, which can grow to a length of 14 feet, is one of several species that thrive at Lake Martin.
3. Visit Downtown Lafayette A bustling business area with intriguing locally owned record, candle, clothes, books, shoes, grocery, and bicycle shops is mostly arced along Jefferson St.
4. Visit The Lafayette Museum The interior has been meticulously renovated to reflect the elegance of the mid-19th century and is available to the public as a home museum.
5. Go to University of Louisiana at Lafayette At the University of Louisiana at Lafayette, which is close to downtown, alligators may be found right next to the student union.
6. Lafayette Science Museum It teaches young minds about nanotechnology, meteorites, biology, aviation, energy, paleontology, and much more via fun, interactive displays.
7. Cathedral of St. John the Evangelist The cathedral for the Catholic Diocese of Lafayette is one of the city's most prominent features.
8. Breaux Bridge Crawfish Festival At any time of year, a trip to Breaux Bridge is worthwhile because of its charming and understated downtown.
9. Jungle Gardens Wildlife abounds in the gardens, including American alligators and Louisiana black bears.
10. Visit Vermilionville Historic Village You may learn about the African, Native American, Acadian, and Creole cultures that lived in this region between 1765 and 1890 here.
There are many other things available to do in Lafayette, LA; we've covered some of the best things. Hope you've enjoyed this web story. Happy Travel!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!