By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Kyoto is the place to go if your vacation to Japan brings to mind grand temples, cherry blossoms, and quaint wooden structures. Check out things to do in Kyoto.
1. Visit Nanzenji Temple One of the most well-known Zen temples in Kyoto and the entirety of Japan, it is renowned for its imposing entryway.
2. Shimogamo-jinja Shrine It is one of the first Shinto temples in Japan, having been built in 794, long before Kyoto became the nation's capital.
3. Go to Maruyama Park Because of how amazing this park is, the government has recognized it as a Place of Scenic Beauty.
4. Arashiyama This is a location that has been recognized as a historic site and a place of scenic beauty because of the sprouting bamboo stalks.
5. Jikkokubune Canal Cruise Jikkokubune boats are a wonderful opportunity to experience the area's natural beauty and the beer district. They operate from spring through October
6. Japanese Tea Ceremony The tea ceremony is a centuries-old custom that is rich in symbolism and mysticism.
7. Kyoto International Manga Museum Manga, or Japanese comic books, have their own museum in Japan, and it has a sizable collection.
8. Mayumura The name Mayumura, which means "cocoon village," refers to the wide range of products created from silkworm cocoons.
9. Kyoto National Museum Exhibits from a wide range of topics, including paintings, sculptures, archeology, calligraphy, and more, are part of its permanent collection.
10. Gion Tatsumi Bridge The bridge offers fantastic views of the river and is an excellent location for photos and cherry blossom viewing in Kyoto.
If you're interested in Japanese culture, there's no excuse not to start making travel arrangements to Kyoto, Japan, right away!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!