By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
The westernmost region of the state is occupied by the district and town of Kona, which is located south of Anaehoomalu Bay. Check out things to do in Kona, Hawaii.
1. Visit Kaloko-Honokōhau National Historical Park It unquestionably ranks among the top ten destinations to see if you're into local history and culture.
2. Visit A Luau These entertaining occasions combine features like hula dancing, cocktails, music, and food to provide upbeat performances infused with regional flavor.
3. Magic Sands Beach Park One of the top activities in Kona for families, especially those with children, is Magic Sands Beach Park!
4. Kanaloa Octopus Farm A fun and interesting site to learn everything there is to know about cephalopods like squid and octopus, it is one of the unique things to do among Kona attractions.
5. Kona Cloud Forest Sanctuary The sanctuary is the only tropical cloud forest in the entire nation and is situated at an altitude of more than 3,000 feet above sea level.
6. Moku‘aikaua Church This old church is still in use and is accessible to the public for visits, making it one of the many free activities in the lovely Kona.
7. Two Step Beach Two Step Beach offers swimming, surfing, and recreational activities, but the best parts are found underwater.
8. Atlantis Submarines It enables you to accomplish this by transporting you underwater in a gorgeous, air-conditioned yacht across a stunning natural reef encompassing 25 acres.
9. Visit The Original Hawaiian Chocolate Factory Unbelievably, Hawaii is home to some of the most prestigious and delicious cocoa farms, notably on the Hualalai Mountain slopes.
10. Kohala Waterfalls Adventure Along with learning about the local flora, animals, culture, and history, you'll go on a hike through a private nature reserve.
The beautiful and spectacular Kona is full of exciting attractions related to the outdoors, the ocean, the arts, culture, history, and more.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!