By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Key West, an island community in the Florida Keys, must definitely be on your list of must-see holiday destinations. Check out the things to do in Key West, FL.
1. Visit Dry Tortugas National Park It is only 50 miles off the coast, so it won't take too long to get there, even though it encompasses seven little islands and big areas of ocean.
2. Try Key West Seaplane Adventures It is located inside the international airport situated in this state, on South Roosevelt Boulevard.
3. Higgs Beach This beach is home to an amazing underwater Marina park, which is the only one of its sort that is shore-accessible in the whole nation.
4. Southernmost Point It is one of the most photographed locations in the entire area and was constructed in 1983 to memorialize this Key West landmark.
5. Florida Keys Eco-Discovery Center One of the attractions in Key West that is a must-see for any wildlife enthusiast is the Florida Keys Eco-Discovery Center.
6. Key West Garden Club It is a public garden that is open to everyone at any time, and only volunteers maintain it.
7. Key West Historic Seaport and Harbor Walk This seaport has a long history, having played a significant role in the region's economic and cultural life for more than 200 years.
8. Mallory Square This waterfront plaza, which is situated in the Old Town neighborhood directly on Wall Street, is a blend of contemporary joys and historical riches.
9. Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory If you enjoy nature and, of course, the lovely bugs in question, it is one of the nicest spots to visit in Florida.
10. Watch Dolphins Enjoy swimming or snorkeling to get up close and personal with aquatic life while gazing in amazement at the dolphins swimming past.
While you're in Florida, this list of the best Key West attractions should help you find the most enjoyable Key West activities.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!