By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
The breathtakingly beautiful Kaanapali Beach on the Hawaiian island of Maui is home to a plethora of fun activities and sights to see. Here are the things to do in Kaanapali, Maui.
1. Shopping at Whalers Village A variety of boutiques, locally produced goods, name brands, luxury brands, gift stores, and restaurants can be found here.
2. Watch Whales The best time to see whales on Maui is from January to March; however, the season lasts from November to May.
3. Parasailing You may go parasailing if you're visiting Kaanapali outside of whale season! It is not allowed during whale season.
4. Snorkel One enjoyable additional option to enjoy the water, the scenery, and the fish is to take a snorkel catamaran cruise.
5. Surfing Several spots around Kaanapali beach provide longboards and surfboards for hire. -------------------
6. Kaanapali Beachwalk The paved beachwalk is a lovely and practical route to take that may also be enjoyed on its own.
7. Play Golf On the southernmost portion of the beach, hidden behind the Marriott, and the Hyatt, but with a glimpse of the ocean, lies the Kaanapali Golf Course.
8. ATV Tour An ATV trip around Maui is a terrific way to have fun in a beautiful location since it combines adventure, fast speeds, rough roads, and breathtaking sights.
9. Scuba Diving Lessons It's incredibly fantastic to upgrade your underwater Hawaiian experience by becoming a certified scuba diver.
10. Ziplining One of my favorite things to do in Kaanapali was the Flyin' Hawaiian ziplining course on Maui, which boasts one of the finest zips I have ever experienced.
An excursion to Hawaii is always a good idea. There is constantly warm, tropical weather since the year-round highs average between the high 70s and the mid-80s.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!