By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
In Jamaica, there are many activities for those who love the outdoors. You can go on a trek and observe birds in the forest etc. Find out the best things to do in Jamaica.
1. Go to Negril Beach One of Jamaica's most stunning expanses of white sand and blue water is Negril Beach, sometimes referred to as Seven Mile Beach.
2. River rafting at Martha Brae River One of the most well-liked activities in Jamaica is rafting the Martha Brae, especially for couples.
3. Visit National Park Because of its extensive natural and cultural legacy, the stunning Blue and John Crow Mountains National Park was added to the UNESCO list of World Heritage Sites.
4. Go to Port Antonio Port Antonio embodies the laid-back character of a tranquil fishing community because it is surrounded by mountains and has two harbors.
5. Blue Hole, Ocho Rios The Blue Hole is a collection of magnificent waterholes fed by rushing waterfalls located high in the mountains outside of Ocho Rios that are covered in rain forest.
6. Rio Grande River Few things could be more soothing than drifting leisurely down a river in a verdant jungle while being poled by a knowledgeable guide
7. YS Falls This is a top option if you're seeking for family-friendly activities to do in Jamaica. Tranquil natural pools that several of the seven waterfalls wash into are perfect for a soak.
8. Reach Falls Reach Falls are one of Jamaica's most beautiful and serene waterfalls and a hidden gem. They are concealed in the John Crow Mountain Range's Montane Forest, close to Port Antonio.
9. Go for Rainforest Adventures Mystic Mountain Rainforest Adventures in Ocho Rios, you may ride a single-person roller coaster through the jungle called Bobsled Jamaica.
10. Visit Falmouth One of the Caribbean's best-preserved Georgian towns, Falmouth is surrounded by sugar fields and cattle grazing.
Jamaica is a popular Caribbean vacation destination since it is brimming with varied tourist attractions. Happy Travel!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!