By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Jacksonville, Florida, also referred to as "Jax" locally, is the meeting point between the South and the North. Find out more about the things to do in Jacksonville
1. Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens There are currently more than 5,000 items of art in the museum, some of which date back more than 3,000 years.
2. The Catty Shack Ranch Wildlife Sanctuary All of the animals living here were brought here by owners who were unable to properly care for them.
3. Kingsley Plantation You can travel back in time at the Kingsley Plantation on Fort George Island, which is east of the city.
4. Visit the Talbot Islands State Parks just a short distance along the picturesque A1A route from downtown Jacksonville, make for an enjoyable trip to the Florida Atlantic coast
5. Florida Theatre The Florida Theatre debuted on April 8, 1927. Where previously stood a run-down police station populated by some of Northeast Florida's seediest individuals
6. Amelia Island Amelia Island has actually flown eight different flags, proving that it was once the most sought-after location in America.
7. St. Johns River Taxi Up to 100 people can be accommodated on the contemporary, comfortable, covered boats, which also provide breathtaking views of the city and cityscape
8. Adventure Landing All day long, children will shout and splash everywhere, and parents will act like children once more.
9. Atlantic Beach The only sounds you can hear in this place are the peaceful waves lapping against the stunning beach and the flying seabirds.
10. Museum of Science and History (MOSH) This museum, which opened its doors in 1941 in an old Victorian house, has since developed into one of the best in Florida
Jacksonville, FL is a nice city to visit. I hope you learned the best things to do here. If you liked this web story then please share it
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!