By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Istanbul is one of the major metropolises of the globe, having been desired by empires throughout history and crossing both Europe and Asia. Read things to do in Istanbul.
1. Visit the Blue Mosque This stunning mosque, now more often referred to as the Blue Mosque, was Sultan Ahmet I's magnificent architectural gift to his capital.
2. Walk around the Hippodrome This served as the hub of Byzantine public life and was the setting for magnificent events and chariot races as well as factional disputes.
3. Marvel at the Hagia Sophia Mosque It was the emperor's brazen declaration to the outside world of the riches and technological might of his realm.
4. Discover Topkapi Palace Ottoman sultans reigned from this magnificent palace on the Bosphorus, which Mehmet the Conqueror first constructed in the 15th century.
5. Visit Istanbul Archaeology Museum The pre-Islamic art and legacy of the Middle East are highlighted in a collection on exhibit at the Museum of the Ancient Orient.
6. Shopping at Grand Bazaar Shopping is a big part of tourism in Istanbul for many tourists, and everyone congregates at the Grand Bazaar.
7. Go to Spice Bazaar ' You may acquire your lokum (Turkish pleasure), dried fruit, nuts, herbs, and, of course, spices, at the Spice Bazaar.
8. Explore the Yedikule Fortress's Ramparts Yedikule has recently undergone restoration, and the top of the battlements may be reached for breathtaking views of the Sea of Marmara.
9. Ascend Galata Tower The Genoese constructed this tower in the fourteenth century, which has a view of the Golden Horn. It is still one of Istanbul's most well-known sights today.
10. Visit the Bosphorus Strait by boat The Bosphorus excursion ferries are all about lounging back, resting, and soaking in the sights, and all of Istanbul's most famous vistas are from the sea.
The Sultanahmet neighborhood of the old city is home to many of the top attractions to see, but there is a dizzying assortment of additional things to do all across the city.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!