By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
You may find here active volcanoes, geysers, hot springs, glaciers, ice fields, and fjords. Learn more about the best things to do in Iceland.
1. Watch Geysers Strokkur Geysir, the most famous fountain geyser in the nation and well-known worldwide, is a short 50-minute drive from Reykjavik.
2. Aurora Borealis One of the most well-known tourist attractions in Iceland is the Northern Lights, or Aurora Borealis.
3. Landmannalaugar Nature Reserve One of Iceland's most well-liked tourist sites is Landmannalaugar National Park, located 180 kilometers from Reykjavik in the south of the country.
4. Maelifell Volcano Maelifell has the appearance of a typical volcano due to its precise cone form, yet during the warm season, a luxuriant green layer of moss gives it a bizarre.
5. Skaftafell Ice Cave Vatnajökull National Park in the south of the nation is a place of glaciers and stunning ice caves that draw explorers from all over the world.
6. Askja Caldera Not for the timid, the Dyngjufjöll Mountains' Askja crater and geothermal lake. The size of Askja is a staggering 50 square kilometers.
7. Dettifoss Waterfall A stunning illustration of nature's unbridled strength can be seen at Dettifoss, which is located in the park's northern region.
8. Kirkjufell Mountain You may see little streams and waterfalls scattered all around the area. Kirkjufell is a fantastic location to view the breathtaking Northern Lights in the winter.
9. Hallgrímskirkja It is the nation's tallest and most recognised structure. One of Iceland's finest attractions, this beautiful cathedral is a Reykjavik modernist symbol.
10. Gullfoss Waterfall West of Reykjavik, the magnificent Gullfoss Waterfall is about a 90-minute drive away. When the river Hvtá enters a gorge, three step terraces are created.
With our list of the top attractions and activities to do in Iceland, I hope you've learned more about the greatest spots to visit & things to do in Iceland.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!