By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Guam is renowned for being a dreamy vacation spot, particularly for those who enjoy the water. Check out the best things to do in Guam.
1. Swim with Sharks Here you may dive and swim with sharks underwater without any particular training or the associated costs.
2. Parasailing Accessible and reasonably priced parasailing is one of Cocos Island Resort's key draws.
3. Chamorro Village Here tourists may spend quality time with the people here while also sampling their cuisine and admiring their crafts.
4. Fort Nuestra Senora De la Soledad You may view an antique barrette, what a guardroom seemed like, and the location where Spanish troops kept their weapons here.
5. Hiking at Mount Lamlam There is more to this mountain than its 1,332 feet elevation above sea level. You are more exposed to the sun in Mount Lamlam; therefore use sunscreen while there.
6. Scuba diving If you want to learn to scuba dive, Gabgab Beach offers possibilities for amateurs as well as experts.
7. River Cruise The Talofofo and Ugum Rivers provide spectacular scenery as you kayak, cruise, or paddle your way down them.
8. Visit Beach Guam is located in the western Pacific Ocean, providing it with a warm, humid environment that is ideal for going to the beach.
9. Two Lovers Point One of Guam's most famous tourist destinations is also known locally as Puntan Dos Amantes. It is a mirror of an age-old myth about unending love.
10. Enjoy Marine Life Tours to snorkel underwater or see dolphins in their natural habitat are also available at the marine park.
We have included a selection of locations to see and activities to try during your trip to Guam. Happy Travel!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!