By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
The city of Fairbanks is a distinctive neighborhood in Alaska's vast interior. Here are the list of the best things to do in Fairbanks, Alaska.
1. Northern Lights Tour The chances of seeing the Aurora Borealis, often known as the Northern Lights, are excellent since Fairbanks is situated just underneath the "Aurora Oval."
2. Chena Hot Springs The hot springs may heat up to an amazing 106 degrees Fahrenheit, which is enough to thaw you out after one of Alaska's coldest days.
3. Running Reindeer Ranch This family-run ranch presents a special chance to interact closely with reindeer! Real live reindeer are available for visitors to pet, stroll beside, and take pictures of.
4. Museum of the North With more than 1.4 million artifacts and specimens, it is the sole research and teaching museum in the whole state.
5. Aurora Ice Museum The building contains remarkable ice displays including a spiral ice staircase, color-changing chandeliers, and even an ice bar that serves beverages in ice-carved cups.
6. North Pole The North Pole is not just where Santa Claus lives, but it also has cheery decorations all year long on its streets, including enormous candy canes.
7. Riverboat Discovery Cruise You may have an incredible journey into the nature around Fairbanks by taking a cruise along the Chena and Tanana rivers outside of the city.
8. Dog Sledding Dog sledding is the activity to choose if you're seeking something that is really Alaskan.
9. Pioneer Park If you're looking for the ideal balance of adventure and history. The best way to characterize it is as a hybrid theme park/historic park.
10. Georgeson Botanical Garden Visitors will find a large variety of unusual and stunning flowers here. It's not just seductive; it's also educational.
If visitors are ready to survive the cold months, Fairbanks reveals itself to be a fantastic location all year round. Happy Travel!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!