By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
The vibrant and bustling city of Columbia is well-known for its heat, cuisine, and artistic culture. Here are the best things to do in Columbia, South Carolina.
1. Visit EdVenture Children’s Museum With a massive statue of the museum's mascot Eddie that stands 40 feet tall and weighs 17.5 tons, the show starts as soon as you enter the building.
2. Columbia Museum of Art Not only is it one of the top ten modern art museums in South Carolina, but it also serves as the center of the local neighborhood.
3. Columbia Canal and Riverfront Park You may find a magnificent linear urban park called Columbia Canal and Riverfront Park running alongside the Saluda River and the Columbia Canal.
4. Melton Memorial Observatory For those who are interested in astronomy and the vast planet beyond our own, it is one of the best attractions in Columbia.
5. Harbison State Forest It is approximately nine miles from Columbia's downtown and is a popular choice for nature enthusiasts when it comes to tourism attractions.
6. Saluda Shoals Park One of the nicest spots to go if you're looking for some peace and quiet, is only a few miles from Columbia's central business district.
7. Nickelodeon Theater The "Nick," as it is commonly called, is one of the best places to see movies in Columbia, South Carolina.
8. Sesquicentennial State Park This Park may be one of your greatest selections in South Carolina if you're seeking for things to do and you enjoy outdoor activities.
9. Tunnelvision It is a fanciful, almost otherworldly work of art that he was inspired to do based on a dream, and it appears to be a portal to another realm.
10. Lake Murray Dam If you've never heard of it, it's that particular location where couples go to lock a gate to represent their union.
We hope that our list of Columbia's top attractions will assist you in selecting the tourist attractions that you will enjoy the most.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!