By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
If you haven't been to the Windy City before, you're in for a treat because Chicago offers everything. Check these 10 best things to do in Chicago.
1. Relax at Lake Michigan Chicago's proximity to Lake Michigan is one of the things that makes it so special. A portion of the lake freezes over in the winter, forming icy waves along the coast
2. Visit Millennium Park One of Chicago's most recognisable locations is this park, which is also connected to Maggie Daley Park.
3. Visit Museums Museum of Contemporary Art (MCA), Field Museum, Chicago History Museum, National Museum of Mexican Art are the museums you can visit.
4. Enjoy at Navy Pier Navy Pier runs out into the Lake Michigan shoreline in the Streeterville area, just north of the Loop.
5. Lincoln Park Zoo Plan on spending a whole afternoon here if you want to view all the exhibits because the zoo is rather simple to explore
6. Explore from 360 Chicago Observation Deck Want to see the Chicago skyline from a different angle? You can accomplish just that at the 360 Chicago Observation Deck
7. Visit United Center Chicago Bulls of the NBA and Chicago Blackhawks of the NHL both call this indoor arena home.
8. North Avenue Beach One of the nicest things to do in Chicago is to relax on the beaches of Lake Michigan if you're planning a trip there in the summer.
9. Symphony Center If you enjoy classical music, the Symphony Center, which is situated in the Loop, is a terrific addition to your agenda
10. The Second City The Second City comedy club in Old Town, Chicago, has a lengthy history and a significant impact on the comedy industry
11. Art Institute of Chicago It features works created using a range of media, such as paintings, prints, photography, sculpture, decorative arts, textiles, and more.
12. The Adler Planetarium All ages will enjoy the performances and in-depth exhibits it has to offer, and it is far superior to the ones most children get to visit on field trips.
13. Water Show at Buckingham Fountain The Clarence Buckingham Memorial Fountain, one of the biggest in the world, was constructed in 1927 as a gift from the family.
14. Shedd Aquarium Here, kids may dress up as their favorite animal, go on a pretend submarine adventure, and touch sea stars.
15. Chicago Riverwalk The Chicago River, which flows parallel to the lakeside through the center of the city, is renowned for having many movable bridges.
You are now aware of things to do in Chicago. I hope you enjoyed reading my list of the top Chicago attractions!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!