By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Chiang Mai is effectively Thailand's second city, the smaller, more laid-back counterpart to Bangkok's chaos. Our list of the things to do in Chiang Mai will help you see the sites
1. Relax at Huay Tung Tao With hills all around and a lake you can swim in whenever you like, this location is ideal for whileing away a day in the Thai heat.
2. See Thong Sticky Waterfalls You can climb up and down as much as you want since the limestone remains "sticky" even when the water runs over it
3. Elephant Nature Park Volunteers are welcome to spend the day caring for the elephants, feeding them, and giving them a river bath.
4. Tribal Museum Before you go on a hike or visit a tribal hamlet, here is the ideal place to start learning about Thailand's minority hill tribes
5. Shop at Night Bazaar If you are willing to bargain, this is a terrific place to shop, therefore the Night Bazaar draws a lot of tourists.
6. Taste Street Food At the Chiang Mai Gate, merchants set up shop every evening to sell everything from pad kra pow to the ideal dessert of fresh mango sticky rice with coconut milk
7. Go to Wat Prasingh The Old City, where most tourists spend their time, is where this temple is located. At the conclusion of Rachadamnoen Road, Wat Prasingh rises.
8. Wat Chedi Luang The impressive building, built in 1401, suffered damage in an earthquake in 1545. However, it is still impressive today
9. Watch Doi Inthanon This is Thailand's tallest peak, and the national park that it is surrounded by is full of some of the many natural wonders that first attracted people to the country.
10. Wat Phra That Doi Suthep One of the most well-liked tourist destinations in the city is the central temple of Wat Doi Suthep, which houses a famous seated Buddha.
Many visitors come here frequently and either stay for months or years longer than they intended to. I hope this guide will help you for your trip
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!