By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
For first-time tourists, Cartagena is a city full of unexpected joys. Our list of the top things to do in Cartagena will help you discover the city's attractions.
1. Visit Cartagena's Cathedral The 1612-era structure has recently undergone a thorough restoration. Towering arches supported by enormous columns may be seen within, if you can take a peek.
2. Plaza Bolivar In the ancient city, Plaza Bolivar is one of the greatest locations to locate this elusive luxury.
3. Sanctuary of St. Peter Claver The chapel is a serene haven away from Cartagena's bustling city throughout the day. The square in front becomes a bustling area in the evening.
4. Convento de la Popa The breathtaking views of Cartagena and the Caribbean Sea are worth the trip. Several distinctive sculptures and bright flora decorate its lovely terrace.
5. Museo del Oro Zenu This museum offers a fascinating glimpse into the history of the local Zenu people in addition to being devoted to this gleaming mineral.
6. Magic Mud Volcano Travelers practically consider a plunge in the warm mud of this otherwise plain tiny mound to be a right of passage.
7. Playa Blanca and Islas del Rosario Another well-liked activity for visitors to Cartagena is to explore the adjacent islands and beaches.
8. Kitesurf The primary kiting school on Manazanillo is Pure Kite, which also offers a daily shuttle service from central Cartagena and a location for kitesurfers to store their gear.
9. Palace of the Inquision The primary headquarters for the Spanish Inquisition in South America was at Cartagena. This palace offers a thorough account of the Spanish Inquisition.
10. Street Food at Plaza de la Trinidad The street cuisine on the square is one of its main draws. Around the square, vendors prepare delicious dishes while you watch.
The walled city of Cartagena has been beautifully maintained, in contrast to many ancient cities that merely provide a glimpse of their once-glowing past.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!