By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Canton is a leading city in Ohio in a number of sectors, including education, finance, health care, and other crucial industries. Learn more about things to do in Canton, Ohio.
1. Visit Jackson Bog State Nature Preserve The boardwalks are really well-built, winding among charming and tall trees and bushes.
2. Boettler Park Wooden pathways and concrete walkways combine beautifully in this stunning park. Typically, the huge park is quiet and uncrowded.
3. Canton Food Tours You can tour all the many restaurants and breweries with Canton Food Tours, which is the greatest way to celebrate your inner gourmet.
4. Fishing Price Park is the ideal place for a family vacation because it has a playground and a fishing pond.
5. Pro Football Hall of Fame Visit the renowned Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton since it is the most crucial and first thing you must do there.
6. First Ladies National Historic Site Mary Regula, the first lady who organized a board & gathered money to compile biographies of all American first women, is the wife of Ralph Regula.
7. William McKinley Presidential Library and Museum One of the greatest collections of McKinley-related items may be seen in the museum.
8. MAPS Air Museum The Military Aviation Preservation Society is in charge of the MAPS Air Museum. It is a fantastic museum to see and has some very amazing exhibits.
9. William McKinley National Memorial It was constructed following McKinley's assassination in 1901 and contains his final resting place.
10. Harry London Candies If you're a foodie, Harry London Candies, a very well-known candy store and factory, should be on your itinerary.
Whether your interests—sports, history, or the arts—Canton never lacks for amazing things to explore. Happy Travel!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!