By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Big Bear Lake, the most popular mountain town in Southern California, will enthrall you with its juniper peaks and steep powder slopes. Check out things to do in Big Bear Lake.
1. Big Bear Lake Swim in Big Bear Lake's refreshing waters in the summer or keep an eye out for passing wildlife in the winter.
2. Alpine Zoo Animal lovers should visit the alpine zoo, which is accessible on foot from the Big Bear Mountain Resort.
3. Snow Play In addition to offering snow-covered slopes for sledding and tubing, the Big Bear Snow Play resort also offers a ride on a magic carpet lift to return to the top.
4. Big Bear Village Since most of Big Bear's eateries and nightclubs are in the village area, you'll probably visit them frequently while you're here.
5. Discovery Center At the Big Bear Discovery Center, you can get all of your travel-related questions answered, find out about the surrounding flora and animals, and obtain a free map
6. Pine Knot Trail Walk through tall Jeffrey pines to reach one of the nicest Lake views by doing so.
7. Ride on Jeep For all categories of guests, Big Bear Jeep Experience offers tours. You can select the appropriate level of off-road adventuring for you, from cautious to willing to advanced
8. Golf Course The famous Big Bear Lake and the peaks of the San Bernardino National Forest that surround it can be seen from this golf course.
9. Boulder Bay Park If you want to avoid missing this public park, glance to your left as you approach into town on the 18 motorway.
10. Brown Bear Gift Shop All of your souvenir needs can be met here. Visitors are drawn inside the gift shop's trinket-filled interior by its vintage Western appearance
Big Bear, California, has a wide variety of activities; thus the town is well worth visiting. Enjoy discovering all of Big Bear's wonderful attractions!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!