By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Beaufort will welcome you with Southern friendliness and charm. Visitors can discover romance, history, adventure, and many more things to do in Beaufort, SC.
1. Visit Parris Island The military camp, where 20,000 recruits undergo weeks of training to become marines, has been located on Parris Island for more than a century.
2. Paddleboarding & Kayaking Kayaking is a great way to experience the 300-year-old Beaufort, one of the biggest natural harbors on the East Coast.
3. Fort Fremont By defending Parris Island's fueling station when it was first built in 1899, it served as a crucial link in our nation's coastal defense. This fort's remnants are mainly in ruins.
4. Beaufort History Museum Visitors can view historical records, artifacts, and memorabilia on exhibit that illustrate Beaufort's lengthy past.
5. Hunting Island State Park and Lighthouse Climbers will be rewarded with vistas of the Ocean and the surrounding Lowcountry scenery as they ascend the 167-step spiral staircase.
6. Spanish Moss Trail It is one of the greatest sites to experience Spanish Moss in all its splendor, since it is one of the most recognizable emblems.
7. River Tour Taylor's Creek is a great place to look for playful bottlenose dolphins when exploring the Beaufort River and Port Royal Sound.
8. Cypress Wetlands Numerous different species of birds, including herons, owls, falcons, hawks, and other migratory birds, call this place home.
9. Golfing The Legends Golf Course is situated on Parris Island, and its holes wind through deep-water streams and marshes.
10. Old Sheldon Church Photographers, nature enthusiasts, history aficionados, and bridal parties that wish to capture the ragged and tranquil beauty frequent the location.
With our list of the finest things to do in Beaufort, South Carolina, I hope you have found the best landmarks and tourist destinations.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!