By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Barcelona is one of the most favored cities in Europe, and for good reason. It is jam-packed with eateries, museums, galleries etc. Check out things to do in Barcelona, Spain.
1. Go to the Sagrada Família The beautiful work of art by Antoni Gaud has been in progress for more than 130 years and is yet unfinished.
2. Explore the Gothic Quarter The oldest and most atmospheric area of Barcelona is the Gothic Quarter. characterised by narrow alleys, secret squares, and old buildings.
3. Go to the food markets of Barcelona La Boqueria is the most well-known of Barcelona's food markets, but there are many other great ones to select from as well.
4. Sunbathe on Barcelona's public beaches Visit Barcelona at any time of year, the beaches won't let you down. It can be sunny enough to eat alfresco in one of the restaurants even in the winter.
5. Eat some tapas as a snack Take advantage of the pre-dinner tapas when hunger strikes in the afternoon or early evening.
6. Discover an icon at the Picasso Museum The Picasso museum in Barcelona is a crucial resource for comprehending Pablo Picasso's early years.
7. Visit Camp Nou to watch a game The best method to catch a case of Barcelona fever is to attend a football game at Camp Nou between September and May
8. Discover Barcelona's renowned nightlife Around midnight, the bars fill up as the city transforms into a lively square with live music.
9. Spend a morning stroll around La Rambla Beyond the gift shops and craft vendors, it's sensory overload when you arrive first thing in the morning.
10. Celebrate during the holiday season Barcelona hosts a festival virtually every other month, so it won't be difficult to time your visit there to do so.
Barcelona is a bustling, energetic city known for its distinctive architecture, well-known artists, and urban beaches that is nestled between the mountains and the sea.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!