By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Historic locations abound in Bakersfield, making for an engaging and instructive visit. The top 10 enjoyable things to do in Bakersfield, California, are listed here.
1. Visit California Living Museum It's a lively, award-winning zoo that's a component of Kern River County Park, and unlike other museums, it's only focus is on presenting local wildlife.
2. Stroll around Hart Memorial Park It is one of Bakersfield's premier outdoor leisure areas and one of the largest parks in the community.
3. Explore Kern County Museum Just a little north of the downtown area, close to the center of the city, it is one of the best spots to visit in Bakersfield.
4. Murray Family Farms One of the top family-friendly attractions in the region, it is a fully operational farm that provides a wide range of agricultural activities and seasonal events.
5. The Park at River Walk One of the most tranquil Bakersfield attractions is a 32-acre public park in California known as River Walk Park.
6. Camelot Park It's among the most thrilling attractions for families with young children in Bakersfield, California.
7. McMurtrey Aquatic Center It is among your top alternatives if you're looking for affordable things to do in Bakersfield that nonetheless provide a variety of fun experiences and activities.
8. Panorama Park One of the best free activities in Bakersfield, California is the Panorama Vista Preserve, which is also a popular hiking location.
9. Valley Plaza Mall You may shop till you drop at well-known stores including Macy's, Target, Vans, Forever 21, H&M, Topic, Victoria's Secret, Sephora, and many others.
10. Lake Ming This artificial lake is a well-liked location for sailing, motorboating, and water skiing. It is available to the general public.
In the vibrant and friendly city of Bakersfield, you're likely to find something you like, whether you prefer history, nature, sports, art, music, or animals.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!