By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Anchorage may be a refuge from the cold when you're ready to shake off the snow and return to society. Here are just a few entertaining things to do in Alaska's Anchorage!
1. Alaska Railroad Trip This is your chance to fulfill your fantasies of taking a beautiful train trip while savoring a picnic-style meal set in a private carriage.
2. Visit Alaska Zoo One of the few US zoos with polar bear exhibits also lets you watch the animals being trained and fed if you sign up for the behind-the-scenes tour.
3. ATV Tours There are several attractions in Anchorage that can only be discovered in the backcountry, from craggy snow-capped cliffs to cold, blue-white glaciers.
4. Anchorage Trolley Tour Along with taking in the sights, you'll travel by a number of significant sites and shop, stay, eat, and explore other activities.
5. Rust’s Flying Service Fly to the Chugach Mountains or the Knik Glacier for an alpine or glacier excursion, respectively, if you're more interested in the natural world.
6. Watch Flattop Mountain It rises to a peak height of 3,500 feet within Chugach State Park, which is high enough to provide visibility all the way to Denali on clear, bright days.
7. Explore Anchorage Museum You shouldn't skip the Anchorage Museum if you enjoy learning about the areas you visit while you're on vacation.
8. Byron Glacier Trail You may go directly into the stunningly blue grotto formed of frozen ice and take selfies with your arms open wide.
9. Lake Hood Harbor Although there are several spots to see the seaplanes, choose the largest and busiest one if you just have time for one.
10. Anchorage Coastal Wildlife Refuge The Anchorage Coastal Wildlife Refuge, as you might have inferred from the name, is a haven for a variety of creatures, including bears, moose, and deer.
These are only a select number of Anchorage's trendiest, wackiest, and most inventive things to do in Anchorage, Alaska. Happy Travel!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!