By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Disneyland is located in Anaheim, California, which is where it is most well-known. Experience these best things to do in Anaheim Besides Disneyland for an amazing day.
1. Anaheim Ice There is no better way to beat the Californian heat than to visit Anaheim Ice's indoor ice rink.
2. Oak Canyon Nature Center The 58-acre Oak Canyon Nature Center is here. Visit the John J. Collier Center, which has historical displays & live animals, while you aren't trekking the trails.
3. Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament Family members will enjoy the two-hour supper show. A four-course lunch will be given to you in the 1,100-seat stadium while you enjoy captivating performance
4. Anaheim GardenWalk The Anaheim GardenWalk's numerous retail and entertainment options may keep you occupied for a full afternoon.
5. Flightdeck You can train to be a fighter pilot without ever taking to the air. In this exceptional virtual reality experience, you are placed in a true flying simulator.
6. Anaheim Packing District Visit the Anaheim Packing District, a kind of upmarket food court, if you're searching for a welcoming setting to take pleasure in a delicious supper.
7. Adventure City This kid-friendly theme park offers a variety of exciting activities, including coasters, rock climbing, and even a petting zoo.
8. Yorba Regional Park This park is a local favorite since it boasts more than 400 picnic tables and first-rate amenities, making it the ideal location for a picnic or a bike ride.
9. Honda Center This indoor arena, which hosts the Anaheim Ducks hockey team, has a capacity of up to 17,000 spectators during the hockey season.
10. Angel Stadium While visiting Anaheim during baseball season, attend a game at Angel Stadium. This Anaheim stadium is the home field for the Major League Baseball franchise.
Experience these best things to do in Anaheim Besides Disneyland for an amazing day. Happy Travel!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!