By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
In any weather, there are countless things to do in Amsterdam, and many of the most gratifying ones are found outside of the city center's well-traveled tourist routes
1. Go to Rijksmuseum The largest, most opulent, and most classical museum in Amsterdam, with a sizable collection of Golden Age Dutch artwork.
2. Visit Anne Frank Museum It offers an opportunity to watch Anne's words come to life and is a crucial piece of 17th century history. The exhibition is accessible to visitors throughout the year
3. Eat at Foodhallen Feeling hungry? Dim sum, excellent tacos, exquisite doughnuts, fierce smokey BBQ, and much more are available for you to choose from.
4. Vuurtoreneiland You are transported by a special boat to this little, uninhabited island in the IJmeer that only has a lighthouse, an old, deserted fort, and a big greenhouse dining area
5. Go for Canal Tour Although the city's bikes are famous, a canal tour involves no physical exertion, allowing you to fully unwind. There are numerous boat trip companies
6. Flevopark The sole outdoor pool in the city is here, Flevoparkbad, however you may also go swimming in the Nieuwe Diep.
7. Electric Ladyland It's a one-of-a-kind event that is much more engaging than you'd imagine and never fails to astound first-time guests
8. De TonTon Club I assume you've heard of kidulting. It absolutely exists. And right now, you can play to your heart's content at this typical arcade with a ball pit, pinball, and video games
9. Vondelpark Locals visit this location to run, cycle, play sports, or just relax, while those wishing to fill their days with activities will find enough to do
10. Begijnhof Visit this place for a bizarre, healing encounter and an intriguing look into a little-known facet of Amsterdam's religious history
There are some activities you must do in Amsterdam, no matter why you're there, and we've compiled a list of 10 of them for 2023. Travel safely!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!