By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
There are many locations where you may see fascinating underwater species, regardless of your level of snorkelling ability. Check out these best Snorkeling in the world!
10. Isla del Cocos, Costa Rica It is the only island in the eastern Pacific to have a tropical rainforest, and it is a UNESCO World Heritage site.
9. Bora Bora, French Polynesia It has beaches with only pure white sand, crystal-clear waters, and lots of opportunity to observe stingrays up close from overwater bungalows.
8. Silver Bank, Dominican Republic Located 80 miles north of the Dominican Republic in the Caribbean Sea, is the spot to go if you've ever wanted to go snorkelling with humpback whales.
7. Maui, Hawaii Snorkeling off the island's beaches or travelling to well-known reefs can allow you to witness technicolour fish, sea turtles, and coral structures.
6. Madang, Papua New Guinea North of Australia, in the Coral Triangle—also referred to as the ocean's Amazon—is the tropical nation of Papua New Guinea.
5. Baa Atoll, Maldives The Maldives, which are among of the world's most stunning islands, are situated southwest of India, and its beauty extends beyond only the land.
4. Bay of Donsol, The Philippines The Philippines has more than 7,000 islands, making it difficult to choose the best snorkelling location.
3. Grenada, The Caribbean In the sandy bottom of Molinere Bay, about a half-hour boat trip from Pink Gin Beach in Grenada, is a collection of ecological, subaqueous modern art.
2. Komodo National Park, Indonesia It is positioned in the middle of Indonesia's Lesser Sunda archipelago, which is made up of a number of volcanic islands that reach east from Java.
1. Great Barrier Reef, Australia The world's biggest reef system, stretches 1,400 miles off the coast of Queensland and is made up of 2,900 distinct reefs and coral cays.
To see the fascinating species that live under the waves and the beauty of coral reefs, all you need is a mask, snorkel, and fins. Happy Snorkeling!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!